Monday, October 25, 2021

Unsolved Serial Killers: 10 Frightening True Crime Cases of Unidentified Serial Killers

According to statistics, there are anywhere from 25-50 active serial killers in the U.S. today. Which in and of itself is scary but that's only the U.S. Think about how many others are operating around the world. Even worse are the murders that are never connected to a serial killer. I often wonder who they are, where they live and have I come in contact with any of them.

This books was alright. This book highlights the serial killers we've never heard and have yet to be caught. Modern forensics and the ever changing science that catches these heinous killers will continue to improve and with time maybe some of these cases will be eventually solved. 

If you are a fan of true crime and enjoy reading about this topic then this book is worth picking up. I will say that it is not for the faint of heart. The murders discussed are graphic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...