Thursday, February 24, 2022

7 Minutes to Freedom

I was gifted this book by the author for an honest review.

I don't normally get behind self-help books, it's just not my thing. However, when this author reached out to me, I figured why not? The description sounded intriguing, and I was able to add it to my morning routine with ease. 

Now a disclaimer- I have only done about 1/2 of the questions in this book but I went ahead and read all the chapters so I could give her a timely review. Throughout the book, there are so many in depth questions about relationships, with yourself and others. How you view yourself, moods and writing prompts, I feel this book could be used throughout my life, as each season of life would yield different answers. 

I believe this to be a wonderful source for discovering who you are and how you interact with the world around you. Each writing session is to take around 7 minutes, hence the title. These days with the hustle and bustle of everyday life and life constantly revolving around computers, I like having to sit and be still while writing in an actual journal. If you would like to dive deeper into yourself, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...