Sunday, July 3, 2022

This Happened to Jessica-Secrets of Redemption Book 2

This is the second book in the Secrets of Redemption series. After the first book, I immediately started this one to see exactly what happened to Jessica that fateful night that Rebecca cannot remember. What secrets will be revealed, and can Rebecca remember, before it's too late?

The last book left Rebecca alone after another failed marriage. Shes living in the house her Aunt Charlie left her, trying to decide if she should stay and start up her aunt's tea and tincture business. Some people in the town just want her to leave, still blaming her for Jessica going missing, as she was the last one to see her alive, or was she? Rebecca still can't remember exactly what happened that night and now more strange events are happening around her. Another 16-year-old girl has gone missing and now more than ever, Rebecca has got to remember what happened that night. 

Another fantastic story by this author. I love that the books go in reverse order. I could not put this book down. The characters are believable and endearing. I love Rebecca and her friends and I'm really anxious to see if things pan out with Daniel, her teenage crush, sort of boyfriend. The town itself is also very intriguing and I love the paranormal elements that go with it. I guarantee if you like paranormal mystery books, then this is the series for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...