Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fleshed Out-A Body Horror Collection

A collection of 13 body horror stories that are seriously gross and disturbing yet so good you cannot put it down. A horror book that takes the body in gruesome new directions and will give you a sense of anxiety and uneasiness that will have you looking under your bed or hiding under the covers. Each story takes you on a journey through just how disgusting the human body and the imagination can be. 

Overall, there isn't a bad story in the bunch, but I have a few that I am partial to:

Hair- a disgusting tale of a woman who has a craving for hair and will kill to get it.

Crystalline-a large rock like object crashes into a woman's house and things go from bad to worse for her in a short time.

Doug- really weird and yet I literally couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. 

Roe-a woman who desperately seeks to be alone only to stumble into a situation where she ends up surrounded.

The author does a fantastic job of writing body gore horror in a way that while you might be disgusted, you absolutely cannot put the book down. Several of the stories are connected through a company called LifeLong Corp and I really like that. I felt that each story and character were well written. If you are faint of heart or struggle with gore at all then you might want to skip this one. However, if you love a good slasher film or a gory story, then this is definitely the book for you! Thank you to the author for sending me a free copy for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...