Saturday, July 3, 2021

Small Forgotten Moments


I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily. Thank you to Booksirens.

If I had to chose only one word to describe this book, it would be intense.

Artist Jo Mckye suffers from amnesia but she also has phantom from memories lost. Who is Zenna? Is she real, was she real or is she just a figment of the artists imagination? When Jo decides to return to her seaside Cornish village, all hell breaks loose. Memories come flooding back and a haunting realization is made.

As a mother, this story was heart wrenching. I literally had tears in my eyes as I read the last few chapters. As someone who has had issues with my memories from childhood, it was both sad and fascinating. I often wonder why I am missing so many memories from my own life.

I highly recommend this book and I will definitely be checking out more from this author. The book is set to release on August 31, 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...