Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Tabby Trouble: A Cat Aunt Cozy Mystery

 


This book was really cute. I'll admit that I decided to try it because I like the cats, I have cats and the premise of a character that can talk to cats was intriguing.

Kat lives in a small town so when her neighbor is murdered, everyone notices. After an accident, Kat can suddenly talk to and understand cats, more importantly, the dead lady's cat, Rusty. Rusty wants her murder solved so Kat is tasked with trying to figure out who did it.

I really enjoyed this story. It was a quick read, I think it took me two hours. I love the idea of being able to understand what cats are saying. It had funny moments as well and I could totally see in my mind the reactions the cats were having as they were interacting with her.

If I had any kind of suggestion it might be to add a few twists to it, I was able to figure it out fairly easily. Otherwise, I am very much excited to see more stories about Kat and her ability to communicate with cats and solve mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...