Thursday, January 27, 2022

Eros and Thanatos


Love and Death. They sometimes go hand in hand. This anthology has 12 stories. Each with a different take on the two.

"Our homes are the truest reflection of our souls, of what we love and cherish, the blemishes and messes we tolerate, and those we do not. We must be careful who we let inside." The Witch's House-Alexandria Baker

For the most part, I enjoyed this anthology. There were a few stories that I had no interest in and a few that I really liked. Each story gives a different view on "until death do us part". Magic, ghosts, time travel and horror, you will not be bored with this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...