Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Carnival Macabre- An Anthology of Gothic Horror


Another great compilation collaboration from Cassandra Thompson and other contributing authors. This time, its carnival themed. With eleven outstanding stories, you will not be disappointed. 

In this particular compilation, you'll be introduced to the Master of Fleas, a centuries old vampire, the Bone King will come for you, and you'll get to peruse The Goblin Market. 

So far, I have read several of these gothic anthologies, from Cassandra Thompson and I am rarely disappointed. I love the carnival theme here. I have always been fascinated with old time carnivals with all the oddities and curiosities that come with it. The stories are all well written and short, some leaving you wanting more. If you love short stories and carnivals, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...