Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The Intellectual Barbarian-A Humorous Short Story Collection

This book was lots of fun to read. I received the second book Unquestionably Monstrous as an ARC last week and immediately purchased this book for my birthday. 

I was not disappointed. The author definitely has a knack for humor and satire. My two favorite stories were Axe-Murderers' Gorge and Ghosted. There were a few that weren't my favorite but overall, there isn't one bad story in the bunch. Much like anything else, it's all about taste and preferences. If you like humorous and clever stories, then this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...