Thursday, December 22, 2022

The Clock in My Mother's House

The author sent me a copy of this collection of short stories. I have read several other books written by Annalisa Crawford. 

Annalisa Crawford is a fantastic writer, and her short stories were no exception. Out of the eleven stories, there really isn't a bad one in the batch. My favorites include: The Clock in My Mother's House Runs Backwards, Vera Says, A Thousand Pieces of You, The Fear of Ghosts and Adventures in My Own Back Garden. She has the ability to really make the ordinary life seem fantastical and this is a collection you will not be disappointed by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...