Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Quarter to Midnight: Fifteen Tales of Horror and Suspense

There is not one thing I have read by Darcy Coates that I have not thoroughly enjoyed, and this book was no exception. 

The stories include:

Crypt

The Mannequin

Mirror Man

Whose Woods Are These?

Cutty Street Lamp

Dead Call

Lucy

Sub Basement 

The Watcher

The Mallory Haunting

Crawl Space

Mannering House

Station 331

The Hitchhiker

There isn't a bad story among these. I love a good anthology and this one is great. If you are looking for a quick read that's terribly creepy then this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...