Saturday, July 10, 2021

A Devil In Eden

I received this book via the author when I subscribed to her newsletter.  


This book is part of the Penny Wright series. Penny Wright is a medium, whose father created the Ashton Paranormal Society. When she was 5, her father took her to Eden, a town that has a violent past, to see if she could see and hear the ghosts there to get proof that they exist and maybe find out the truth about what happened on the famed, Devils Night back in 1864. 

When you read the first book, Devils Night, there are excerpts from this book within that book. I love that the author took the extra step to actually write the fictional book within her fictional book. It really brings the story and the characters to life. 

If you get the chance to read any of these books, Devils Night, Angel Eyes or this one A Devil in Eden, I would highly recommend you do so.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...