Monday, July 19, 2021

Lost and Found: Book 1

 


Oh my gosh! What can I say about this book!? It was fantastic! I read it in three hours. I just could not stop. I even powered through an ocular migraine, that's how much I wanted to find out what happened to Adele.

Phoebe and Adele are friends and have known each other since they were children and are now roommates attending university. Phoebe has a crush on Alan, who lives across the street and is crushed when she finds out Adele is sleeping with him. Suddenly, Adele goes missing and strange things start happening surrounding Alan. Phoebe keeps seeing a woman who looks just like her lurking around. She begins to think its Adele in disguise. What happened to Adele? Who is the woman that seems to be stalking her? Why cant she find anything out about Alan online?

This story literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I was really surprised at the ending. I did not see the twist coming. At first I thought it might be some kind of Single White Female thing but it wasn't. In fact, the book ends on a cliffhanger! I cannot wait to read the next one. I will definitely be looking for more from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...