Tuesday, January 11, 2022

22 in 2022

Here are 22 books that I have on my TBR for this year. 

Edge Pieces- C. Ward

Deadly Anniversaries-A collection of stories from crime fictions top authors

The Five-Hallie Rubenhold

The Guards-Ken Bruen

The Poe Shadow- Matthew Pearl

Fight Club- Chuck Palahnuik

You-Caroline Kepnes

The Haunting of Ashburn House-Darcy Coates

Tales from the Gas Station Vol 1-Jack Townsend

My Friend Dahmer- Derk Backderf

Petals on the Wind-VC Andrews

With One Shot-Dorothy Marcic

Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid- Tanya Nicole Kach and Lawrence Fisher

Woman at Devils Door-Hopton

Hells Princess-Harold Schechter

Hale-JK Noble

The Shawcross Letters-John Paul Fay

In the Hall with the Knife-CLUE

Unknown Threat-Robin Lyons

Yours Cruelly-Cassandra Peterson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Hot Murder-Charlie Kingsley Mystery #6

Another extraordinary book from Michele PW! If I could give this 10 stars I would. I absolutely love the Charlie Kingsley series. The fictio...